Emily: What happened to her [the-little-girl-in-the-movie's] mommy?
Me: I think her mommy died. So now her daddy has a girlfriend.
(later)
E: Who's that?
M: That's the daddy's girlfriend.
E: I thought that was the evil witch.
(later)
E: Is she [Amy Adam's Giselle] going to be his girlfriend now?
M: Maybe.
(at the end, after
E: Why does she need a mommy anyway?
M: I guess she misses her mommy. And she likes Giselle.
E: No, I mean him. Why does he need a mommy?
M: The daddy?
E: (annoyed) Ye-es!
M: Well, I guess he didn't really need to get married again . . .
E: But he wanted to. He didn't need to, but he wanted to.
M: Ye-es.
And Penny danced. She was naked and she danced.
1 comment:
Ha! Mary's clearly not the only one a little perplexed by some of Hollywood's storylines.
Penny = free spirit.
Post a Comment